Monday, April 4, 2016

Eeeeeek guest designing at The Cut Shoppe!

Hey there,

Well if you know me, or follow me, especially on Instagram, you know how I love cut files. I probably use them on 95% of my layouts in one way or the other. The Cut Shoppe is the first cut file shop I ever bought cut files from and I believe by now I have something like 160 designs from Ashley! Yes I am that obsessed 😂. 

So obviously I was pretty happy when she asked me a while back if I want to guest on her blog! I mean what kind of question is that right?! Ha!

I mainly scrap photos of my son, it's actually why I started scrapbooking. I wanted that his memories are kept in a nice, artistic way and hopefully one day he will be happy to look at these albums! I actually promised myself not to scrap anything from before 2015 because we have tens of thousands of photos and it would be overwhelming... But recently I just ran out of photos...Apparently I do more layouts than I take photos, shame on me 😯. I chose some random baby photos that I love and made 2 layouts with them. 


Cut file: Geo to Go


Cut file: What Goes Around

I also scrapped a random old photo of me in Lignano just because I really really wanted to use this gorgeous flower cut file and an old My Mind's Eye paper (from a wedding collection ha!).


Cut file: Splendid Spring

If you have an electronic die cutting machine, you need to go check all the wonderful designs in The Cut Shoppe Etsy store! There's something for everyone!

I hope you've found some inspiration here today! You can check Ashley's post on The Cut Shoppe blog, you might get to know one or two new things about me 😀. Thank you so much Ashley for this wonderful opportunity!

Thanks for stopping by! X