Thursday, April 21, 2016

New Design Team layouts for I Kropka

Hello scrappy friends,

Today I am up on the I Kropka blog with some new layouts.

This was a hard one because when I made these layouts I was very low on chipboard stock :). Or the ones I had I already used on previous projects as well and I wanted to use something different. So these are a bit random and not my favourite layouts but I hope you still find something you like!

I am also adding 3 layouts at the end that were not done for this blogpost originally so I have already posted them on my instagram. These are new layouts so I had plenty of chipboards to choose from :) and I do like how they turned out!

Without further ado, here they are:




Chipboards used:




 Chipboards used:




Chipboards used:



 


Chipboard used:


And here are the 3 pages I mentioned earlier:


I've used all sorts of chipboards here that I had no other plans for, for this project you can use absolutely any chipboard you have remaining or don't know how to use (notice the Polish letters I've used up here because otherwise I have no use for them)!



Chipboard used:


Chipboard used:



Hope you've found some inspiration here today! See you soon! X