Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hello little feet - DT layout for Scrap Our Stash

Hey friends,

I'm back today with a new layout for Scrap Our Stash! This is for the sketch and stash challenge this month.

First, the sketch:


I just adore this sketch, it was so much fun to work with it! I replaced one of the photos with a card, the rest I followed pretty closely. For the stash challenge I chose the following: My Mind's Eye (the Hello overlay), yellow color and October Afternoon (the small pie chart brad and Recorded tag with the tiny brads).  
As for the papers. I have many favourite collections to be honest, but this one has got to be one of the most most most faves :). True Friend from Fancy Pants! By the way if you have not seen the new Fancy Pants lines you'd better go check, they are awesome!




I hope you are inspired to play along with us again this month! There's still a couple of days left to enter. And if you live in Germany...The weather this weekend looks pretty great for scrapping haha! 

To motivate you even more, here's what you can win this month:



Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!

Have a beautiful day X