Monday, August 15, 2016

Best Friends - The Cut Shoppe and Creative Scrappers team up

Hi guys,

Today I'm bringing you a layout for The Cut Shoppe that I created for our team up with Creative Scrappers! Creative Scrappers provided us with this awesome sketch, I love it so much! I'll probably be using this in the future again! Look:


When I saw the circles I knew right away which cut file I wanted to use. Well it was the obvious choice too if I'm honest. The Sassy Circles! I haven't used this cut file yet so it was the perfect opportunity!


At the time I made this layout I just got my hands on the (then) new Millie and June line from Fancy Pants and I had to use it right away! Since then I've made several layouts with it, I just love it so very much! Especially the cobalt blue in it. I picked some of my favourite photos of my cousin and me from many years ago. Somehow this line reminded me of our life long friendship, we grew up together, she is really more like a sister to me. In fact I only used this line to scrap our photos. Even the name Millie and June reminds me of the mischievous little girls we once were!

So here's my take:









Look at the bow! Isn't it just the most beautiful color?!

I hope you like what you see! If you have any questions just leave a comment! Your feedback is always welcome too!

I hope you are inspired to use this sketch for your next project! I'd love to see it!

Happy summer and happy scrapping you guys!

X