Monday, May 7, 2018

Cheers - DT layout for Just Nick

Hi there friends,

I hope your iNSD weekend was awesome and you got a lot of crafty time in!

I'm back today with a new layout for Just Nick! This week we are celebrating mothers so I picked a photo of my mom (and sister). I've used the beautiful In Bloom cut file and the Maggie Holmes Flourish collection.



I cut several flowers in various sizes from white textured card stock. I then backed them with patterned papers, some of the leaves I just left as they were. I layered some tissue paper behind my photo and glued it down on my background paper.


I arranged the flowers in a circle to create a wreath, which is probably my most favorite design concept. I adhered these to the background. For some of them I used foam adhesive in order to create a more dimensional look.


I placed my title on the photo and glued it down. Then I scattered a few embellishments around the wreath: stickers, die cut butterflies and buttons. I also wrote my journaling on one of the flowers. 


That's it guys! 

I hope you like how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

X