Saturday, May 5, 2018

The awesomeness that is Concord&9th

Hey crafty friends,

It's no secret that I love Concord&9th! I find their designs so clever and innovative. I'm slightly obsessed with everything they make, so it's always a happy day when I finally receive my package! Which I did 2 days ago and last night I finally could play with some of the goodies! I'm so in love!

Somehow I can never create just one card. I'm sure I'm not alone with this! So my first three cards with some of the products from the April release (I actually bought the whole release this time because I couldn't decide which set I can live without haha!):


On the first card I stamped the Wreath Turnabout in 4 different colors, 2 shades of grey and 2 shades of coral. I then die cut Thank You from the middle (the Bitty Thank You die was a free gift with a $60+ order). I die cut the sentiment another 4 times from white card stock and using liquid glue, layered them up so there's dimension to my card. I also used the Confetti Card Dies to create the fun zig-zag and confetti borders. I attached this to a coral A2 size card front which I first adhered to an A2 size card base. For additional dimension and texture I added Nuvo drops and some twine.




I started out my second card the same way, stamping the wreath using the same four colors. This time however I fussy cut out the wreath. I put together my card base: first an A2 size top folding card, then the same size black card stock and finally I added a slightly smaller white panel which I stamped stripes on using the Sketched Stripes background stamp (twice). This stamp is so cool, you can create different backgrounds with it, stripes, plaid, depending on how many times and which direction you stamp! I also adhered a strip of coral card stock to the front, then using foam adhesive I glued down the wreath too. I again used the Thank You sentiment which I cut five times from black card stock. To finish off this card, I added Nuvo drops and some twine.




On my final card I used another (darker) two shades of grey and coral. I stamped the wreath, then die cut a zig-zag border. This is a bit smaller than A2 which is great because this way I can add different color papers behind it. I then used the other free gift (with a $120+ order), the Bitty Burst Turnabout stamp set to add some embossed polka dots. I only stamped this image once and I love how it looks! I die cut Thank You from gold foil card stock and adhered it down with the help of 3d adhesive. I added some tangled thread behind the sentiment for additional texture and interest. To finish off this simple card I placed some gold gems here and there.




That's it for today! I hope I could inspire you in some small way!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend! It's iNSD so I bet many of you will be participating in challenges! I'm not sure yet if I can, the kiddo is sick and on Sunday I have a BIG DAY! ;P Well let's see!

X